Hiperu te reo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hiperu (עברית ivrít) Ko Hiperu te reo whai mana o Iharaira, me nga Hurai.
Hoto ki waho[edit | edit source]
- Po kar hi li tikrá na "'It's cold here', she will tell me", homophonous translation of Pokarekare Ana into Hebrew, by Ghil'ad Zuckermann, 2007.
- Academy of the Hebrew Language
- History of the Ancient and Modern Hebrew Language by David Steinberg
- Short History of the Hebrew Language by Chaim Menachem Rabin
- Fully Transliterated Modern Hebrew Course (with listing of verb roots and derived verbs)
- Modern Hebrew for Beginners at the University of Texas at Austin College of Liberal Arts
- Morfix online dictionary
- USA Foreign Service Institute (FSI) Hebrew basic course
- Hebrew language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Early Hebrew Newspapers, thousands of pages of mid- to late-19th-century and early 20th-century Hebrew newspapers.
- Categorized Hebrew language study resources
- Biblical Hebrew Poetry and Word Play – Reconstructing the Original Oral, Aural and Visual Experience
- Hebrew Pronunciation, Rabbi Gil Student about how Hebrew should be pronounced in prayer, in accordance with Halakha and Poskim
- Hebrew fonts
- Jewish Story Writing Resource for Jewish writers.
- Hebrew Phrases with Audio
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad, 2003, Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew, Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN 9781403917232 / ISBN 9781403938695)