Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mahi Marohi|Suggested To Do List[edit source]
This page is currently a stub. Here is a suggested priority list of sections to transfer and translate from the equivalent English page (Africa):
- Areas of Africa under the sovereignty or influence of the colonial powers in 1913, along with modern borders.
- GDP table (nominal and PPP)
- Territories and Regions table
- Regions of Africe map
- I also think this map [] from the French article is pretty useful.
- Countries and Territories of Africa
- Continents of the World
- Regions of the World
- Started work on the infobox.-gadfium (talk) 08:37, 24 Noema 2015 (UTC)
- All done to the best of my ability. I used the English language version of the languages map. The original list of countries can be removed, but note that in a few cases I used a different name, for example I used Te Kūrae Matomato rather than Kēpa Weriti. If you disagree with my name, I'll change it. The colonial map might be better placed with the other maps to the right of the new country list.-gadfium (talk) 04:10, 26 Noema 2015 (UTC)